Best Exercises to loose weight faster.
There are many ways to loose weight. How to lose weight in each method is good approach. At the same time, some methods are suitable for women and some are suitable for men. The technique is very important. So, what are the simple ways for men to loose weight or to get thin waist? Let’s take a look at the methods below!
Sit back with weights on your back
1. Lay the entire body flat on the gym chair and place a bell on the forehead. Tip: Shoulder should be slightly beyond the fitness chair, so that you can train the trapezius muscle and neck, the head should be completely beyond the chair. This is the starting position of the action.
2. Put the bell on the forehead steadily, lean back slowly in a semicircle, and inhale at the same time.
3. Raise your head, draw a semicircle to return to the starting position, and exhale at the same time. Hold the contracted position for one second.
Squat dumbbell push shoulder
1. Standing upright, holding a dumbbell in each hand, lifting it on the shoulder position, palms facing each other, elbows pointing forward. Facing forward, straighten your chest and abdomen, open your feet with shoulder width. This is the initial position of the action.
2. Bend your knees, lower your hips, lower your body, and make a squat position until your thighs are parallel to the ground. Keep your knees below your toes and keep your upper body straight while squatting.
3. Stop at the bottom for a while, then get up and return to the standing position.
4. After fully returning to the standing position, lift the dumbbells over the top of your head until your arms straighten naturally.
5. Finally, lower the dumbbell to the starting position and repeat the above actions.
1. Facing the flat stool or a stable table, put your hands on the side of the stool with a width of shoulder width. The toes touch the ground, the body is straight, the abdomen is tightened, and the arms are straight. This is the starting position of the action.
2. Keeping your body straight, slowly bend your arms to bring your body down while inhaling. Until the chest is near the edge of the stool.
3. Straighten your arms quickly, prop your body up, return to the starting position, and exhale at the same time. Stay a little bit at the top, then move on to the next action.
1. Lie flat on the yoga mat, bend your knees, legs apart and shoulder width apart, step on your feet.
2. Hold your hands next to your ears and use your abdominal muscles to roll your shoulders and upper back off the ground. After a slight pause at the highest point, slowly return to the starting position.
3. When rolling your belly, keep your lower back close to the ground and keep your elbows open.
V-shaped handle pull down
1. Sit down in front of the pull-down training machine, using high pulleys and V-shaped handles.
2. Adjust the knee pad to a suitable height. Knee pads can prevent the body from rising due to tension.
3. Grasp the V-shaped handle with palms facing each other (neutral grip). Straighten your chest and lean back slightly (approximately 30 degrees) to allow the latissimus dorsi to move better. This is the starting position of the action.
4. Contract the scapula, pull down with the power of the latissimus dorsi, and pull it until the V-shaped handle touches the chest. Exhale while performing this part of the action. Tip: Keep your body fixed while you move.
5. Hold the retracted position for 1 second, return to the starting position and inhale.
1. Lie on your back on a yoga mat with your legs slightly wider than your shoulders and your heels on the ground.
2. Lift the buttocks until the thighs are in line with the body. The upper back supports the ground when the buttocks are raised.
3. When falling, the lower back is on the ground, but the hips are hanging.